Friday, February 24, 2006

Fireflies Ron Pope Midi Files



I opened the window decided to start a new day, a new life. A cardinal came over and asked me floating desist. I made little attention. I went to the kiosk to find forgiveness. I was told that it was not, but if I wanted, I go to hell. I gave them little heed. I went to get clothes clean. An uncertain Buddha was angry, I said there was no way to remove stains from disappointment, which had been threaded to the genre without remedy. I asked to go to the kiosk to find forgiveness. I went through the square. There is a dog who understands me. He rubbed his nose on my leg mangy dirty and smeared the halo of magic. Of black and brown, turned white. Unclean pants, turned light. Do not ask me who was the dog in another life, sure it was not Napoleon. Like I say Napoleon. He happily, with white tail fanning me. Thank goodness. This heat in my life I want to get rid of them. This chronic discomfort keeps nothing for my purpose. It's after ten, and still not change. I do not think so. Cardinal that shit was right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment