Saturday, February 5, 2011

How Long Does Relaxer Take To Expire

My male ego Mr Nobody

The other day I saw a film I liked a lot. In Castilian is called "Different lives of Mr. Nobody." If you like the movies "conventional" forget this, but I encourage you quite curious to see it because the sea is an original script, a very visual film and very "hearing", the soundtrack is beautiful, involving composers such Hans Zimmer and Eric Satie and I found another composer: Pierre Van Dormael (brother director of the film, Jaco Van Dormael, it is not plugged in, the composer and his guitar deserve it).
I hang the subtitled trailer dubbed into Castilian because I did not like anything. Oh and if you go
sleep-deprived look into two parts because it is long.
PS: by the way Carol I remembered how much I like Jared Leto.


0 comments:

Post a Comment